I already have a post on these headbands, but here are a bunch more that I like.
I really like these colors: tan, blue, and teal, with the bead clusters inside
This looks like a good way to hook it from the back:
I'm not sure if I like this many flowers on one, but I like the grey with the bright colors, and the feathers and tulle, though it still seems a little big and busy for my taste. But I like the idea of something else on there with the flowers.
I like the white, which would match just about anything. I also really like the frayed edges of this fabric, as well as the big with little beads in the smaller flower.
This one I believe is actually crocheted, though it's hard to tell. But I like how it's just on a scarf, rather than an actual headband.
I love these little tiny ones on the small headband for a baby.
I like the 3 flowers in neutral colors, including brown and black. I also like the thinner feathers sticking out all around, especially if they were in brown or black so that they would blend in a little with my hair. The polka dotted ones are also cute, though I don't know if they are me.
I just like this one with the multiple layer look of the flowers, and the spotted tulle.

The spotted fabric in this one is really cute, and I think the amount of tulle is about right for me. Maybe something else instead of tulle, but either way, I think I like the amount.
I like the frayed edges in this one as well. And I do like the Plus I also like the colors.













No comments:
Post a Comment